Welcome post my first year at DMU

Hello, my name is Ermelindo, I'm from Portugal, I want to share my experience from my first day at DMU.
On the first day of the course I found myself lost, trying to adapt to the new reality I find myself in. But I believe it is a temporary thing and that soon I will be more comfortable in class.
Usually to relax and relieve stress I usually run, ride a bike, be connected with friends and family, sometimes play 8 boll poll online.
Since childhood I have always been interested in exploring things beyond my knowledge, when I saw a computer for the first time it awakened my passion for technology and computing. Today I find myself in one of the DMU classes running after my dreams
As I mentioned at the beginning, my first days at DMU It has been very difficult and stressful, but with some advice and suggestions from friends and family who have already had a similar experience, I have found mechanisms to better understand the contents taught at this University.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demographic Questions Analysis