Introduction

Introduction Post

I chose DMU due to the good recommendation of students who studied there before, for the professionalism of the teachers and teaching methods. Based on my research, DMU has great support for international students, which is something positive in my point of view. For the next four year I will study computer science which includes such as: 

First year

  1. Database Design and Implementation
  2. Fundamental Concepts of Computer Science
  3. Computer Programming
  4. Operating Systems and Networks

Second year

  1. Object Oriented Design and Development
  2. Data Structures and Algorithms
  3. Web Application Development
  4. Agile Development Team Project

Third year

  1. Software Development: Methods and Standards
  2. Big Data and Machine Learning
  3. Development Project


The course and the modules are very interesting which makes me happy with my choice. Among the modules that caught my attention the most is Web Application Development, Date Base Design Implementation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demographic Questions Analysis