Software/Hardware Skills

About ten years ago when I started high school my Computing Skill teacher introduced me to some software like Windows Excel Power Point and Word. I learned the basics about these software at school as well as Windows7. In addition to the basics at school I had the opportunity to participate in a training where I expanded my knowledge and also improved my skill. Despite being my first experience exploring programming, computing, cyber and security, these are interesting topics that caught my attention, mainly during covid19, unfortunately many people including me were victims of scan trying to take advantage of the situation to have some personal benefit.
After this inconvenience I started designing simple ideas to avoid these types of situations and keep my data safe.
The hardware is part of accessories in people lives as well as in their house for different purposes. Nowadays some hardware can perform more than 10 functions at the same time, the hardware most used by me is the computer, doing research, typing texts, home work also to be in touch with family and friends.

As a student DMU gave us access to Microsoft office which has been useful in our student career, as well as access to computer speakers, cameras and other hardware. Probably we may have access to other types of software or hardware according to the subjects studied.
I am currently excited to learn any subject that the DMU add as part of my course. My hope that in the future I will be able to guarantee the security of personal data or a company, develop skills in web designer as well as programming,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demographic Questions Analysis